FULL SHEEPSKIN CROSS-ZIP FLYING JACKET
- Crafted In A High Quality And Nicely Weighty Nappalamb Sheepskin (Antiqued Brown And Cream Colour Combination)
- The Wool Has A Soft Feel And A Consistent Density Throughout
- Double-Breasted Cross-Over Design,Adjustable Waist Buckles,Heavy Duty Brass Zip,Buckle Strap Under Collar And Angled Handwarmer Pockets
- 27"/69cm Long (Armpit Seam To Armpit Seam Flat Chest Measurement For Size Large Is 22 Inches With Each Size Increasing By 1")
- SPECIAL OFFER PRICE GIVEN LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON SIZES 2XL (46-48) And 3XL (48-50)
- PLEASE TELEPHONE OUR SHOP DIRECTLY (01202 558884) IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING SIZE COLOUR OR FIT
Mens Jacket and Coat Sizes
For a man the most crucial measurement is the one taken across the "flat chest" (the distance from the furthest point on the left hand side underneath the armpit to the right side…where a similar garment is fastened and laid flat) - measurement "A" shown in our sizing guide.
We have produced a chart which serves as a comparison to the most suitable size when choosing a jacket or coat. Although this can vary according to the style or shape of the garment.
|Jacket Size||Flat Chest Measurement / "A"|
For further information please refer to our sizing guide. Please contact us if you require any further help whilst choosing the correct size.
We send e-mail notification to you once your order has been despatched via our nominated Courier.
ALL items despatched to addresses within the UK Mainland are free from any delivery charge. Items despatched to addresses in other areas of the UK are charged at a rate of £10. Items despatched to addresses within full member states of the European Union (EU) are charged at a standard rate of £15 and anywhere else in the World at a rate of £50.
Additional delivery charges will be levied on heavier parcels where more than one item is ordered - £5 per item EU and £10 per item Rest Of World.
For further information please refer to our delivery guide. Please contact us if you require any further help.