(NEW ONLINE!) PLUS SIZE MENS ANTIQUE BROWN LEATHER 3/4 CAR COAT IN 7XL
- If you struggle to find a coat which is specifically made to fit "plus size" men then look no further!
- Crafted In Soft Touch Antique Brown "Buffed" Nappa Leather With Black Colour Trim On Collar Cuffs And Pockets
- Suited To Wearing On It's Own (Given The Warm Quilted Interlining) Or Over Another Jacket
- Zip And Popper Front Fastenings,Turn Up Or Turn Back Collar With Toggle Adjustments,Multi External Pockets,Shirt Style Cuffs With Popper Adjustable Fastening And Internal Adjustable Drawstring Waist
- When Laid Flat This Coat Will Measure 31 1/2 Inches/80cms From Underarm To Underarm (See Sizing Guide For Explanation) Which Means That It Will Fit Someone With A 56" Chest
- 35"/90cm Centre Back Length And 27"/69cm Sleeve Length With An Arm Hole Which Has Also Been Cut To Accommodate A Broader Build
- PLEASE TELEPHONE US DIRECTLY (01202 558884) IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING SIZE COLOUR AND FIT
Mens Jacket and Coat Sizes
For a man the most crucial measurement is the one taken across the "flat chest" (the distance from the furthest point on the left hand side underneath the armpit to the right side…where a similar garment is fastened and laid flat) - measurement "A" shown in our sizing guide.
We have produced a chart which serves as a comparison to the most suitable size when choosing a jacket or coat. Although this can vary according to the style or shape of the garment.
|Jacket Size||Flat Chest Measurement / "A"|
For further information please refer to our sizing guide. Please contact us if you require any further help whilst choosing the correct size.
We send e-mail notification to you once your order has been despatched via our nominated Courier.
ALL items despatched to addresses within the UK Mainland are free from any delivery charge. Items despatched to addresses in other areas of the UK are charged at a rate of £10. Items despatched to addresses within full member states of the European Union (EU) are charged at a standard rate of £15 and anywhere else in the World at a rate of £50.
Additional delivery charges will be levied on heavier parcels where more than one item is ordered - £5 per item EU and £10 per item Rest Of World.
For further information please refer to our delivery guide. Please contact us if you require any further help.