BLACK LEATHER BROAD FIT BOMBER JACKET IN PLUS SIZE 24 LONG
- This Classically Styled Jacket Has Been Crafted In A Soft Touch Black Nappa Leather And Specifically Designed To Fit A Customer Who Has A Broader Shape Having Been Cut With Comfort In Mind Across The Back,Chest,Armhole And Hips.
- Additional Features Include Easy Fit Rounded Raglan Sleeve Shape,Twin Zip Hip Pockets,Interior Wadding For Additional Warmth,And Elasticated Fabric Collar Cuffs And Waistband
- When Laid Flat This Jacket Will Measure 28 Inches from Underarm To Underarm As Well As 22-25 Inches Stretching From Hip To Hip And We Suggest That The Buyer Makes A "Like For Like Measurement" Of Their Own Similar Style Jacket In Order To Check Fit
- Centre Back Length Measures 25"
- PLEASE TELEPHONE US DIRECTLY (01202 912467) IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING SIZE COLOUR OR FIT
Ladies Jacket and Coat Sizes
Any woman's jacket or coat would require both the crucial chest measurement as well as additional information with regards the hips (the widest point usually in line with the pockets) and possibly the waist.
We have produced a chart which will serve as a comparison to the most suitable size when choosing a jacket or coat. Here the "A" or "Flat Chest" measurement shown in our sizing guide (the distance at the furthest point underarm on the left to that of the right side) can best be used as an indication of the correct size or fitting for the customer.
|Jacket Size||Flat Chest Measurement / "A"|
For further information please refer to our sizing guide. Please contact us if you require any further help whilst choosing the correct size.
We send e-mail notification to you once your order has been despatched via our nominated Courier.
ALL items despatched to addresses within the UK Mainland are free from any delivery charge. Items despatched to addresses in other areas of the UK are charged at a rate of £10. Items despatched to addresses within full member states of the European Union (EU) are charged at a standard rate of £15 and anywhere else in the World at a rate of £50.
Additional delivery charges will be levied on heavier parcels where more than one item is ordered - £5 per item EU and £10 per item Rest Of World.
For further information please refer to our delivery guide. Please contact us if you require any further help.