Ladies Matt Brown Leather Hooded Parka Jacket
- Crafted In A Soft Touch Matt Finish Brown Nappa Leather With Plenty Of Design Features Throughout
- Leather Parka Style Jacket With A Zip-Off Detachable Fully Lined Leather Hood,Corded Collar Detail,Slanted Chest/Hand-Warmer Pockets With concealed Popper Fastening,Double Top Entry Patch Hand Harmer Pockets,Zip Placket And Popper stud Front Fastening,Turn-Back Check Fabric Cuff,And Dual Toggle Adjustable Waist
- Split Quilted And Checked Fabric Lining Giving The Wearer A Surprising Amount Of Warmth Combined With A Very Practical Hard Wearing Dark Coloured Matt Leather Finish
- The Model Is Pictured Wearing a Size 12 Which Is 28 Inches/71cms Long And Has A Flat Chest Of 20" And A Flat Hip Of 22 1/2" (See Website Sizing Chart For Explanation Of "A" Dimension)
- PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY (01202 558884)IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING SIZE COLOUR OR FIT
Ladies Jacket and Coat Sizes
Any woman's jacket or coat would require both the crucial chest measurement as well as additional information with regards the hips (the widest point usually in line with the pockets) and possibly the waist.
We have produced a chart which will serve as a comparison to the most suitable size when choosing a jacket or coat. Here the "A" or "Flat Chest" measurement shown in our sizing guide (the distance at the furthest point underarm on the left to that of the right side) can best be used as an indication of the correct size or fitting for the customer.
|Jacket Size||Flat Chest Measurement / "A"|
For further information please refer to our sizing guide. Please contact us if you require any further help whilst choosing the correct size.
We send e-mail notification to you once your order has been despatched via our nominated Courier.
ALL items despatched to addresses within the UK Mainland are free from any delivery charge. Items despatched to addresses in other areas of the UK are charged at a rate of £10. Items despatched to addresses within full member states of the European Union (EU) are charged at a standard rate of £15 and anywhere else in the World at a rate of £50.
Additional delivery charges will be levied on heavier parcels where more than one item is ordered - £5 per item EU and £10 per item Rest Of World.
For further information please refer to our delivery guide. Please contact us if you require any further help.